Late Registration - Wednesday, August 26, 2020
LATE REGISTRATION – Wednesday, August 26, 2020
Times: 9:00am-12:00pm and 1:00pm-3:00pm
Late Registration will take place at SJA on August 26th. We ask that incoming students attend with a legal parent or guardian. Upon arrival, families will be required to provide copies of the following items:
• A Completed HRCE Registration Form: https://www.hrce.ca/sites/default/files/hrsb/registration_form_2020-21.pdf
• Birth Certificate or Passport for the incoming student
• The student’s Provincial Health Card
• Proof of Residency (i.e. – Power or Water Bill, etc.)
• Transcript or Report Card from the incoming student’s previous school
All those attending late registration must wear a face mask while at the school.
Upon arrival, we ask families to line up, outside of the front entrance of SJA, on the chalk ‘Xs’ on the ground – located 2 metres apart from each other. A staff member will bring you into the building and instruct you on the health and safety protocols for our late registration process once inside the school. While in the building, families will be following social distancing guidelines.
We look forward to meeting our new students on Wednesday!!