Sir John A. Macdonald

Peanut / Nut Sensitive Policy

There are students at our school who have life threatening allergies to peanuts and other nut products.  Allergies to peanuts or nut products are potentially fatal. An allergic person, either through consuming, touching or even smelling the product, can go into anaphylactic shock or die within minutes.  Please refrain from bringing peanut butter, peanuts and other products containing nuts to school.  Students who eat peanut butter at home before coming to school should make sure they wash their hands and face before leaving home.