Guidance - Academics
2015-16 Course Selection! Where you will find information about:
Semester system, Different types of credits, Changing and dropping courses, Transcripts, Advanced placement program, Post-secondary information, Diploma graduation requirements, Apply to Post-Secondary, Career Cruising, Courses at SJA
Course Planning Chart
Use the following table to plan your high school career. Indicate which course you will take to meet the corresponding Department of Education requirement for graduation.
· No more than 7 grade ten credits may be counted towards graduation.
· A minimum of 5 credits must be at the grade twelve level.
· French Immersion Certificate: Français-immersion 10, 11, 12.Minimum two immersion courses per year.
Educational Planning Chart
1. Select the courses you would like to take for the next year(s), keeping in mind:
· Grad requirements based on the year you entered grade 10
· Courses available
· Course requirements for education and career goals
· The Recommended Prerequisite courses